Style Decode : NOOR | Read More

by - May 10, 2017



Hey Kyfam ! Wassup ?


Today’s post is a style decode of Sonakshi Sinha’s look in the movie  NOOR . As I haven’t seen the movie I went through the trailers , any snip bits they  posted , songs and took screenshots of the looks I related to and wanted to recreate . Over all in this movie her look is really casual and modest  , she plays a journalist and is found wearing a lot of layers , kurtis, tunics and  carries herself great . These looks are very easy , very wearable . The looks I recreated are by no means exact and I didn’t want them to be too  as it is not possible for everyone , instead I’ll show you guys how you can use things that you may already have lying around and get into that style . LET’S GO !

LOOK 1:

This uber casual outfit is so easily achievable . Here she is seen sporting a white camisole and denim jacket with some ethnic work to it .



Recreation : I swapped the ethnic onto the kurti  instead . This white kurti has a beautiful print throughout giving the ethnic touch to the assemble while the distress jeans and the denim shirt balance out the look , giving it  a super casual yet street style look . You can pair the outfit with slip ons or sneakers depending on the place you are heading to .


 
    Kurti : Melange , Distress Jeans : Reliance Trendz , Denim Shirt : Splash , Slip ons : Woodland 





LOOK 2 :

Recreation :
Very similar to the previous look . I couldn’t manage to get a clear screenshot of it . But, she is seen wearing a bright orange A line tunic with a denim shirt and jeans. As she plays the role of a journalist a messenger bag is a must , this leather bag is her best friend throughout the trailer.

Bright colors look great in Summer/Spring seasons and if you ever want a quick outfit for those lazy days RAID your closet today ! to find all the pieces for this outfit . 


 Pleated dress : Max , Distress jeans : Reliance Trendz , Denim shirt : Splash , Slip ons : Woodland .




LOOK 3 :



She is seen wearing this checked shift dress , cardigan and a shawl around her neck in the very first shot in the trailer . This look is so college and laid back .



Recreation : Swapping the shift dress for a kurti I paired it with a navy cardigan , leather messenger bag and some slip ons. As I wear Hijab I omitted the shawl around the neck , but a ivory/grey colored scarf would look great.  


Kurti : Melange , Leather messenger bag : Claires , Cardigan : Flea market 




LOOK  4 :

This look is from a party song hence the style change . She is seen sporting a maroon red tunic with a nice flair to it  and loads of junk jewelry .



 Recreation : I OBVIOUSLY modestised ( my new word for  turning any outfit into a modest one :P) this look . Paired this lovely deep red tunic with all the junk jewelry I owned .For the Hijab and lowers I chose Beige as it is my new favorite since my previous post click here to view..




Tunic : Caramel (Kuwait) , Scarf and Lowers : Riva , Accessories : Flea market , Slip Ons : Woodland 








Hope you all liked my stint on the Style Decode .


Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)





You May Also Like

0 comments