URBY Passport Holder ( review ) | Read More

by - October 10, 2017



Hey you ,

I just came back from a 11 day trip to Kuwait , most of you must have gotten all the updates and insights  from my instagram and snapchat stories .   A day before I left I did a live unboxing of a gorgeous passport holder from ‘URBY’. YOU GUYS IT WAS PERSONALISED ! I have always wanted one, with the my name on it being all fancy shancy ( XP ) . Anyway , I was travelling the very next day so it was an apt time to experience and review it .

The Look And Feel : It’s made of premium quality real leather and has a rich soft suede interior , does it need any more explanation to state that it’s beautiful ! It so rightly sized to fit in your pockets and easy to hold . The name in gold foiling adds to the luxury . The one I received was in the color ( Cognac Tan ) . All of this comes encased in a canvas draw string pouch .    

Paspport holder


passport holder
 


Utility : Generally passport holders just have a slide-in passport section but , the URBY passport holder provides you so much more :

·         An open section for travel documents ( I used this for my boarding pass)  
·         3 vertical access card slots .
·         A pocket for other cards or quick cash .
·         And an external rear slot  for foreign currency & more. 

It is made to carter to your instincts , is equipped to hold your most essential document as well as all other travel documents together in one place  . Making the trip easy and elegant .

Inside Insight 
Slots for cards and additional travel documents . 
Premium Leather 

External Slot 


 My experience :  All and all the passport holder is SUPER feasible . When it comes to 
having all your documents at one place it eliminates the need to ransack your bag for documents every time you are asked to produce them. The personalized cover makes it easy to identify your passport among others ( if you are travelling with a group ) . The only hassle I found is that if you filled all the slots it gets a little bulky , however that is rare to happen and having everything in one place obviously eradicates sleek .

P.S : Kyfam gets a discount code " KYRIA17 " . Hurry grab one click here          Email the code and products to  support@urby.in . 


 Until next time

 Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful
 :)






You May Also Like

0 comments