Cold Shoulder Tops | Make It Work !

by - December 17, 2017




Wassup Kyfam !

I believe, there is not a single piece of clothing a Hijabi cannot R O C K ! If it wasn't already so obvious, the cold shoulder trend has been taken by storm the past couple of months. I wanted my modest babes to be able to rock this look so I tested it first and let me assure you, it worked and looked so cute!

Presenting you the second post from my new series “Make It Work !” click here to read the first one .

Me and @anupa_anunomics  collaborated to give you guys a clearer look on how cold shoulders are styled, parse how modest dressers style them.We did a fun post on her page as well click here to check it out .

cold shoulder top



What Anupa wore : 

Black Pant paired with a floral cold shoulder top . 


What I wore : 

I chose to go for a bright pink cold shoulder dress. The dress was baggy and had a lot going on already hence, I kept rest of the outfit pretty neutral with black and simple accessories.

Cold shoulder dress : Splash ( lifestylestores )
Leggings : Melange ( basic black )
ignore the wrinkly top please :P





Photographer Jayesh_capture

Tip : Layer your cold shoulder dress/top with a shirt and you are good to go.

P.S : I was thinking of making a few more of these posts and make it a segment called “Make It Work !” .Would you guys like that ? Lemme know in the comments or on my social media .


Until next time
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)







You May Also Like

0 comments