Mini Vacation Look book | GOA | Read More

by - February 15, 2018




Last week I uploaded my GOA blog and it was quite a read( Click here to check it out). Today’s post is about the outfits I wore on my mini vacation. Leggo!


D A Y 1 : Hello Goa

This day was dedicated to  chilling at the beach and strolling around the hostel’s neighbourhood . For a relaxed day I chose to wear a very light and neutral chambray top with bell sleeves that give the attire a very comfy chic look. Paired the look with a cap and sunnies for the beach.


Top : Amazon ( Kuwaiti Local Store)

Light wash denim : Reliance Trends

Cap: Max

Sunnies : Rayban



Day 2: Explore

We had a lot planned for this day. That meant a lot of walking, climbing and staying out. Hence I chose to wear a maxi dress as it is airy and light. I loved the colors and pattern on this one. As it was sleeveless I topped it with a denim shirt and knotted it in the front to give a more laid back casual feel to it.

Maxi Dress: Max

Denim Shirt: Lifestylestores

Flip Flops: Bata





Day 3 : Long drives and shopping

This day was all about  long drives and shopping at flea markets so, wore is super comfy shirt dress . Vertical stripes are something I am currently crushing on. By evening I rolled the sleeves up to give it more laid back look.

Top: Local store

Leggings : Melange





Day 4 : Beach shoot

Legit dressed up just to go to the beach and take pictures :P (blogger issues). Wore a graphic tee teamed with  a flowly cardigan to compliment the beachy vibe.

Tee: H&M

Cardigan : Lifestylestores

Jeans : Reliance trends







Until next time
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)

You May Also Like

0 comments