BUY or BYE - Garnier Hydra Bomb Sheet Masks | Read More

by - July 04, 2018




Hey You Guys !

It’s been so long since I’ve written a BUY or BYE post. Honestly I haven’t really experimented with something new. As soon as I decided to try sheet masks I knew I had to share my views with you guys. I have heard a lot about how good sheet masks are for our face, glow, on and on and on. But, every time I planned to get one,they seemed extremely expensive or unreal. 

While strolling through the beauty section at a shopping mart I came across the super affordable sheet mask by Garnier. Here is what I think about it after trying two different tissue masks.

      1.     Green Tea Extract -  hydra bomb tissue mask :

Honestly as I was putting on a sheet mask for the first time I saw at least three YouTube videos before I tried it on. But, there was no need to , nothing complicated, the mask was very easy to put on, it comes with a blue protective film which has to be removed . However it was very slippery and drenched in serum. As soon as I put it on it felt very cold. I rested my head and shut my eyes to enjoy the cooling effect the mask had . Honestly those 15 minutes were soooooooo relaxing. 15 minutes up, I took the mask off and it still had a lot of serum on it. This masks are non reusable so had to discard them :P.

No instant results other than super , clean and soft feeling skin. The mask was for normal to Dry skin which is my skin type. I decided to give it another go as it said (best results after three uses).



     2.    Pomegranate Extract- hydra bomb tissue mask :

This one is for dehydrated skin and promises for a fresh and dewy skin.  First impressions this one has so much more serum than the previous one. Assuming because it is for dehydrated skin. After I put it on for 15 minutes and taking it odd I definitely felt more hydrated .  Compared to the tea tree one this worked better for me. I used the remaining serum on my hands and neck. After taking the mask off massage the serum and let it dry .

The masks don’t do WONDERS to our skin but definitely hydrate your skin A LOT. Especially for a girl like me who isn’t great at skincare these masks are a 15 minute solution.



VERDICT : B U Y

PRICE : The retail for 0.800 K.D each.


Until next time

Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete