Birthday !

by - November 07, 2016


                                   
Goodbye 20 , Hello 21! Is it me , or time is going faster ? I am pretty sure days and hours are just the same
 :P . However ,  I still feel as though there is NEVER ENOUGH TIME in a week or day to do what I need to do !
Being that today is my birthday I have been playing a memory tape of the past year in my head . It’s amazing how many things can change in 365 days. I have learnt so much about myself this year, which I’ll be talking about in my next post.
This one is all about today’s shenanigans.
Started off with a prayer, it is always a peaceful day when I do so . As I stay away from my family, rang them and had a refreshing conversation.


OOTD





Paired this lovely peach long maxi from Redtag(Kuwait) with my favourite denim jacket from Lee Cooper .

Added simplistic accessories. My go to Alba watch ,rings from Claire's and stale ivory clutch from aldo accessories .


These are a few presents I received from my loved ones . Thank you so much J

Until next time 
Polý agape ( lots of love ) and stay cheerful :)  !

You May Also Like

6 comments