Memory Wheel

by - November 10, 2016




It is so surreal to know that so much can change over 365 days. I have learnt so much about myself in the past year, here are a few things I now abide by :

-I need to slow down and enjoy the moment.
-Be present and put the phone down (I don’t have to snapchat everything!)
-Plans and people change , get over it.
-People aren't as though they seem, therefore dust it off and move forward.
-Surround yourself with people that truly support and understand your madness.
-Don’t always analyse what can go wrong, think of the positive outcome first.
-Sometimes delays are a true blessing in disguise.

- Give your 100 % to whatever you do . 
- Forgive and forget.
-Stop worrying about people’s opinions.
-Follow your heart , it is your very own GPS .
-Don’t confine yourself to a circle of people , meet new people.
-Smile more .
-Make your experiences count .
-Push yourself out of the comfort zone .
-You don’t have to be in someone’s pocket to be close to them .
- Appreciate the people who want to stay with you .
- Don’t let rumours affect you.
These things did make a positive effect on me and I hope they are helpful to you too.
Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !
  

You May Also Like

0 comments