DIY Makeup Storage Case .

by - March 15, 2017


Hello Kyfam !

I was in an artsy mood over the weekend and did some makeup storage DIY , I also did a DIY on wall decor if you want to check that out click here. So, this DIY is solving both my biggest makeup storage problems first being eye shadow palette and second being brushes . Currently my eye shadow palettes are stored away in a  drawer because they are big and bulky but, I wanted them to be more accessible so that I can use them frequently instead of letting cobwebs settle over them .  About my brushes I wanted them to be more organised and keeping minimal brushes and other stuff in reach so that I can quickly grab what I need .

This one is so easy to make and looks so pretty on your dresser . Let’s get started !

Step 1:  You’ll need two cereal boxes or any boxes of apt size . One should be a couple of inches bigger than the other . Cut one side of the box so as to create an opening  . 





Step 2 : Cover the boxes with your choice of craft paper / wrapping paper , anything that is in combination with your room decor . I went with a print and a plain color . Adhere the ends with tape/glue  and stick the small box onto the larger one like so . 





Step 3 :  Once that is done take some craft paper and roll it up into tubes to fit into your smaller box . This will act as a holder for your brushes . You can use toilet paper rolls if you have them or cardboard would do too . 




Step 4 : Once you have placed the rolls into your smaller box  you are done : ) 




I used the larger box to store my eye shadow palettes and the smaller one to store my brushes , mascara and lipsticks that I frequently use . This DIY made it really easy for me to quickly grab the stuff I need and everything is kept at one place . 




If you liked this DIY make sure you hit the follow button  and if you make one alike tag me on your instagram with @kyriasabah  . 

Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !




You May Also Like

0 comments