My First Bloggers Meet | Read More

by - June 20, 2017




Wassup Kyfam !
If you follow me on instagram and snapchat you’d know that I recently attended a bloggers meet .

When I came to know about the event and that I could be a part of it I was very excited as it was my first bloggers meet. It’s was the first time I would be representing my blog and not be the person behind the screen.

On Saturday 4th June I attended my first ever blogger’s meet (meet, talk & blog - BLR) .Although I am not usually a shy or nervous person this was quite a new thing for me and after knowing that Geet(getalongwithgeet) would be at the event too we chatted and decided to arrive together to make it less scary as it was a first for both of us.

We reached our venue “Dialogues cafe – Kormangala” almost an hour in advance! We left super early as the place was quite far from our abodes. We didn’t let that extra hour go waste by being typical bloggers and clicking pictures at every corner of the gorgeous venue. Soon the people started coming and settled down .I met almost everybody that came in so that was a plus for being early :P

The event was organised by Dayita Sengupta (Keepitstylish) and she did an amazing job . To start the event we had an  ice breaker activity to get everyone talking which was nice to know the various types of bloggers . This was the best thing about the event it was open to all types of bloggers and not only a specific genre. After all our intros were done, we heard the 3 guest speakers for the day speak we had an illustrator, a fashion blogger and an arts and crafts blogger . Their tips and expertise really boosted my confidence and gave me an urge to put in more efforts and dedication into my blog.








Right after all three of them spoke we had a drinks break where we got to interact with all the bloggers while sipping on ice tea. However I was fasting that day so I got to do most of the talking  (YAAY) :P I met a few budding and established bloggers , exchanged numbers and emails. The next session was by ‘Winkl’ admits which I left to grab a bite because it was time I broke my fast .

Meanwhile I was joined by Vikas the co owner of Dialogues cafe , we had a small chat of how I started my blog and what do I write about .After this casual talk he asked if he could feature my story on his facebook page . I was honoured and gladly agreed to it . A few days later his intern (Noor) called me and took more insights on the blog. The next Sunday my blog story was featured on their page: D   Click here to read it.
The event came to an end with a group picture after which we all sat down and socialized over food and drinks . 




Meeting other bloggers was amazing on the day and there was such a mix of people in the room, it brought home to me that you can blog about anything. All you need is to have the passion for what you want to write about and really get to know yourself and your audience and you will get there. 


OOTD 


I would like to thank Dayita Sengupta so much for inviting me to my first Bloggers Meet Up. She worked so hard at getting a fab venue, beautiful treats and a great session. I really loved it and although I didn't get a huge chance to talk to everyone, it was brilliant meeting at least to say hello to. Hopefully will see my new blogger friends soon at another meet up.

Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)



You May Also Like

0 comments