5 ways to fill empty notebooks | Read more

by - August 03, 2017




Hey Kyfam !


I just got done with my third year of engineering and was left with so many half used notebooks and stray papers and wanted to do something useful with them. I clipped few sheets together to make mini handbooks and then was on a quest to use up and fill in all of them. I’ve already begun to revive a few and I found the perfect use to many.


Ok so on with the list


      1.     Goal Digger :
A little handbook that keeps a visual reminder of what my monthly / yearly goals are and is great to keep a track of stats and analytics .




      2.    A Blog Log :
This one is constantly in my bag pack as I jot down any ideas or inspiration I get on the go  . It also serves as a ‘to blog’ list .



  PC

      3.    Quote Me Good :
As an instagram junkie finding the perfect caption or making up one is always a wraith. In this lil handbook I note down any good quote I come across or think of and refer to it whenever I need to . Not just for captions but sometimes just going through positive words can uplift your spirit and instantly make you feel great.




 PC


     4.    Typography / Lettering practice :
Hand lettering and typography is something I am in complete awe of and want to master the art ASAP . So , I have a practice book which also keeps a track of my progress and I can know how much I have learnt and where to improve .





    
      5  .    Travel Log :
I have not started filling in this one yet but , I thought it would be great if I had one and kept pictures and lil notes about my experiences in it . I know in the era we live now all of this jazz is simplified with having a smartphone but I like it the old fashioned way .Looking through albums gives me joy J





I still have a few more handbooks to fill , would love to  know if you guys have some ideas on how to .

Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)






You May Also Like

0 comments