What's in my college backpack | Read More

by - August 20, 2017



Aloha !

Happy Sunday you guys : ) I have been delaying this post since two weeks as I thought I don’t carry anything special or extra ordinary to show you guys but, decided to finally post as all we need is something realistic and what we can actually carry to college .


Starting off with the bag :

I used to carry a tote bag but recently transitioned into a backpack and realised life is so much more easier with the weight evenly distributed on both shoulders . This one is a Louis Vuitton XL backpack , I opted for this one as it generously spacious and has pouch in front  which was the catch .


Let’s dig in :

The front pack : In here I keep all the things I am of in frequent need of .


farheen sabah WHAT'S IN MY BAG


       ·        A coin purse : to store all the loose change , I don’t keep the coins in my wallet as it makes the wallet bulky. 

       ·        A lip balm : I need to reapply a lip balm after every two hours or so ,  I go bonkers otherwise .

       ·        A perfume : I keep switching this for a mist , for all those long college days a spray of this and I feel fresh

       ·        Mobile : I don’t think I need to give an explanation of why I take this along with me .

Moving on to the larger section of the bag



      ·        Notebook : I choose to carry an all in one book rather than different books for each subject  as it is more feasible for me to not  pack my bag according to the time table everyday . (basically I am laaazy !! )

      ·        Pencil case : All my stationary is stored in here .  Love this one  I got with a mascara I purchased .( Yaaay for free stuff )

      ·        Wallet : I carry a small wallet instead of the classic clutch one .As I find it easier to manage .I have my debit card , college identity card , some money and passport size photographs . Carrying photographs with you all the time is very essential as you never know when you’ll be needing them to paste on forms .

      ·        Water bottle and lunch box : I take packed lunch to college and have a 500ml water bottle with me to keep me hydrated throughout the day .

  That’s all folks .

  Until next time

  Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)





You May Also Like

0 comments