Why You Should Give Up On Your Face Wash | Read More

by - November 26, 2017


I have been practising this for the past four months and my skin has never been this clear and breakout free. My face was prone to a lot of breakouts and I had to double up on my concealer to hide the redness. However I stumbled upon this DIY mask/scrub and thought it giving it a try. 
The entire concept is to avoid using chemicals on your face as much as you can. The one constant dose of chemical to my skin was my face wash so, I decided to put it away and use a natural face wash instead. There are a lot of brands claiming to be made of 100% percent natural products. However I was not satisfied and decided to make one myself.
You’ll Need :
      1.       Gram Flour.
      2.     Multani Mitti .
      3.     Mixing Bowl.
Steps :
      1.       Take equal amounts of gram flour and multani mitti . It’s very essential to do so.    The consistency does not come right if not equally proportioned.
      2.     Mix them well and store in a container.  
     3.     To apply :dampen your face, take come powder mixture on your fingers and apply        in circular motion.
     4 .    This can be immediately washed (like a face wash) or keep till the mask dies (approx 2 minutes) and then wash with cold water.
       5.     If you have dry skin like I do, I suggest you to moisturize your face after the mask as it can get a little dry.

Ever since I have started using this regularly I have N O breakouts! It worked really well for me. I prefer making small amounts of the mixture (1 tbsp each) at one time. That way it is completely used.





You May Also Like

0 comments