40 things I am thankful for in 2017 | Read More

by - January 07, 2018



Hello beautiful people!

2017 has been a very eventful and productive year. I traveled a lot, met some amazing people, attended my first blogger’s meet and many more events. Here is a little rewind of my year and what I am most thankful for.

      1.       Started my year with a brand new phone. I was an android user for the longest time and make my shift to IOS with the Iphone6s.

      2.      Did my first shoot for the blog.

      3.      Gave my blog the pastel pink theme.

      4.      My cousin got hitched.

      5.      Visited Kuwait thrice this year.

      6.      Had the most amazing Summer at Bheemeshwari Jungle Resort.

      7.      Maintained a successful diet and lost a few pounds.

      8.     Used the stairs instead of the lift (most of the times).

      9.      Spent loads of time with family. 

      10.  Went camping at Wafra Desert.

      11.   Upped my blogging game with adding few cool widgets to the page.

      12.  Attended my first ever blogger’s event.

      13.  Made so many blogger buddies and contacts.

      14.  Attended three more events and made progress each time.

      15.  Did my first collaboration post.

      16.  Started a modest fashion series.

      17.   Got the chance to be the content writer for TedxMarathahalli.

      18.  Got better at hand lettering.

      19.  Did my first live.

       20. Crossed many mini milestones I had set for the year.

       21.  Was successful at consistently uploading. 

       22. Got recognized for my work at events.

       23. Did my first brand collaboration with URBY.

       24. Spend so much quality time with friends.

       25. Discovered and reviewed many new food places. 

       26. Experimented with few new Hijab styles.

      27.  Stepped out of my comfort zone and liked it.

      28. Celebrated my Blog’s first anniversary with the people who supported me throughout.

        29. Maintained an aesthetic feed!

        30. Got featured on ‘The uncommon box’ and ‘Humans of dialogues’.

        31.  Did Kayaking and Zip lining for the first time.

        32. Got my eye Lasik surgery done. (No more contact lenses wohooooo)

        33. Spent two days at a chalet in khaitan with family.

        34. Discovered my new found love for PASTELS.

        35. Emceed at an event in college. 

       36. Got gifted a gorilla pod and a studio box by the BESTEST PEEPS. 

       37.  Stopped caring about the people who aim to spread negativity.

       38. Witnessed many gorgeous sunsets and sunrises.

       39. Turned a year older.

      40. Thankful of having all you guys in my life, for liking my content and giving me constructive feedback.

Until next time
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)








You May Also Like

0 comments