Baby Steps -2018 | Read More

by - January 11, 2018


Hello Guys!

Small insecurities or just small things that one should be doing in life but, are not don’t make much of a difference. But, have you ever thought? If you actually do those small things it can make a big difference in your life. Change does not necessarily always have to be big or life changing it can be as small and irrelevant but I promise you it will give you a lot more happiness and satisfaction.  

Be Awkward Be Me:

Basically be myself. We are so busy noticing people and try being like them, that we often forget who we really are. You are perfect in your own way. Be goofy, be silly, crack lame jokes.BE YOU.

Be Confident, Go Makeup free:

For the past few years there haven’t been many days that I walked out without makeup. This year I am not going to feel weirded out as it feels much lighter and fresher. This way I can focus more on having a better skin and that’s what counts. Guess what now I can rub my eyes how much ever without having to worry about a panda eye.

Eat If It Makes You Happy:

I often indulge in delicacies; I really can’t go without them. But, every time I have slight guilt of doing so. This year I am going to eat without second thoughts. I really envy people who eat without worrying about gaining weight (I want to be like that). Life is anyway too short to miss out on alllll the yummy food.

Read More, Write More:

I used to read a lot of books and write poetry. Now I hardly have a collection of novels and haven’t written for the longest time. This is one habit I really want to develop in 2018.Hopefully this year I’ll convince myself to do it.

Disconnect: 

As much as I love being on my phone and browsing through social media. This year I’ll focus more on real life than reel life. Create a balance.

Create:

I believe there is a creative side to every individual and we all should bring it out in our respectful fields. This year I am going to create more quality content and find new ways to put out my content.

Saying Sorry And Meaning It:

Saying sorry is easy but, being sorry is not. I apologize a lot but, seldom do I mean it. It’s OK to make mistakes so, when I apologize the next time I’ll make sure that I really mean it.

Spend Time with Me:

I love meeting new people and holding long meaningful conversations but, not all the time. The best company you can give yourself is of your own self. I like being quite, sitting alone, just observing but I admit I haven’t done that in the longest time and I think now is the time that I do.

2017 was very eventful a lot things happened a lot of things changed. I do have my own insecurities that I battle every day, I know I am not the smartest or the funniest but, what I do also know is that no one. Absolutely no one can be me. No one can do what I do. We are all different and special. Never think you are any less than anyone because a very special person told me that I shouldn’t think I am any less than magic and so are you all.

To a more productive year ahead. Let us all take baby steps and do smaller things that make bigger changes happen. Give it time, it will all fall in place. Happy 2018

Until next time
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)





You May Also Like

0 comments