Current Skincare Regime | Read More

by - March 03, 2018


Hello Guys

Today’s post is all about my skin care routine. I have never paid much heed to my skin; I seldom used moisturizer and sunscreen. Over the years and with the repetitive breakouts I realized how much I was being negligent and finally decided to get involved into a skincare regime.

DAYTIME

Face wash: I had given up on face wash click here to know why. But, I came across this face wash and the fact that it promised no parabens and chemicals made me give it a try. Have been using it for a month now and absolutely love how light it is on the skin and is an everyday pollution defense face wash. It is suitable for all skin types.




Moisturizer:  Cannot believe I used to skip this step and go on directly with my CC cream earlier. Moisturizing is key. It provides with all the hydration and allows the foundation/BB/CC cream to glide on well. I use the Olay day moisturizing cream. Very basic nothing fancy shancy about it. Does the job pretty well and keeps my skin baby soft.





Sunscreen: An everyday essential to battle the harsh sun and pollution. However you need to reapply this every two to three hours. The one I use has a slight tint and a great SPF so, I ditched my CC cream: P

Lip balm: Got this one with the pox xo beauty box and am in love ever since. This is a non tinted lip balm and is very nourishing. Specially wearing this under matte lipsticks keeps the lips hydrated and doesn’t give that dry feel.




NIGHT TIME

Frankly my night time routine was ‘wash your face and get to bed’. Until I learned how much your skin and repair overnight and taking care of it then leads up to glowly-ness ( best way to describe).

Face oil: FANCY? YES. I only saw face oils in makeup videos and never saw myself using one. However suhait essentials “flawless skin” was sent to me and I gave it a try. BEST DECISION EVER. Rub it on your face before you go to sleep and trust me it is the most relaxing thing ever. The lavender oil helps you sleep well white tea tree oil, vitamin E work their magic.  





Hand cream:  A very fruity , non-greasy hand cream. Keeps you hand soft and pleasant smelling.




Until next time
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)


You May Also Like

0 comments