Hosting Blogger Brunch'18 | Read More

by - March 23, 2018





HEY HEY HEY! I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM CLEARLY EXCITED.
From the time I became a part of the blogger community I wanted to connect with as many people as I can and not only build my network but support and love on as many sweet faces as I can in the process. 
I had been dreaming of hosting a blogger brunch for local influencers and bloggers for quite some time and my dream finally came to fruition last weekend. We need a tribe or sorts or a squad of women that will support and encourage each other. Plus I love making new friends whether it’s in the virtual world or in the human flesh world (ha-ha XP).
I thought of Blogger Brunch’18 event in an attempt to bring in together some of the coolest girls on the internet to meet in real life. Most digital influencers are always doing things on their phone, behind the screens and don’t really get a chance to actually connect in person and hang out. So, this event would be the perfect opportunity to learn from each other and improve our game. I am big believer of cool things happen when you bring interesting women together and that is what I was aiming for.
The brunch took a lot of preparation and started with me picking a date and a location. I wanted the date to be as soon as possible because I just couldn’t wait. Also it had to be a Sunday so that everyone is free. I started looking for locations and spoke to a bunch of places. Finally, Giselle resto cafe was kind enough to reserve a table for us and hook us up with complimentary drinks.
It was so much fun making the poster and sending out invites. Only till I learnt that the day I picked was the day of Ugadi (the Hindu New Year) and many people couldn’t make it. However I still managed to get a decent crowd. Plus I wanted a small crowd so that everyone actually speaks to everyone and networks.
The Brunch was scheduled from 12 pm but, people actually poured in from 1:00. It was so much fun clicking pictures and boomerangs. We all played a small ice breaker and got to know each other better. The food was DELICIOUS and I made small cupcake treats as a token of gratitude. All in all it was a success and I loved that we all got together so well.

To many more!
Until next time

Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful
 :)



You May Also Like

1 comments