Year's Favorite Trend : Bell Sleeves

by - April 11, 2018



Hi Kyfam !

I was raiding my closet to pack for a trip and I realized I owned a lot of bell sleeved stuff. Clearly flare sleeves are one of my biggest obsessions this summer/spring. You can wear them in so many ways, the most traditional ones being somewhat romantic or feminine. Flare sleeves typically come with tops and crop tops, however I found my pick in this dress and loved the slight embroidery patch on it which gives it a pop of color and makes it looks fresh. The dramatic sleeves reduce the extra effort you have to do to make your outfit pop. It is a smart way to ace a look. These sleeves make a statement of their own.

The top is from @westsidestores. I fell in love with it one because of the sleeves and two the chambray look. I paired it with light wash denims and a chambray hijab as well. The overall look is very summery, casual and street style.











Photographer : Cutie aka @That_bandana_gurl
Until next time

Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful
 :)





You May Also Like

0 comments