1st Meet & Greet | Read More

by - May 13, 2018




Hello GUYS !
I am in my last semester of Engineering and will be done in a few days. So, I had to fit in all the things I wanted to do before I left Bangalore. Having a meet and greet was on the top of my list. I interact with you guys a lot online but, wanted to meet a few of you in person. I really wish I had planned it better and informed well in advance but, being typical me I announced it a day before: p.

However a lovely little bunch showed up and I was so so so so immensely excited, nervous and ecstatic talking to them and meeting them. We had a casual meet at Cafe Azzure for lunch. Discussed a lot about blogging and creating content, we also played a little game and I gave away some fun coupons to everyone. Here are a few pictures from the event.
HIs and BYEs


@myfaof  and Me

Lunching



Talking about creating content and blogging.
I didn't expect presents. But, Simran,Gazala,Chaitra and Raina were so kind :)


The bunch

@goldenocular was our photographer for the day .
Thank you to everyone who showed up. You guys were so sweet and nice, it made my day. 

Until next time

Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)   







You May Also Like

0 comments