Farewell Engineering : OOTD | read more

by - June 02, 2018



Helloooo people!!!

I am finally done with my exams and it feels ecstatic being home. My final days in college were  filled with exams,fun days and farewells. We had two farewells one for the department and one for overall engineering. I had so much fun reminiscing and creating memories. 

Department Farewell: 

Department farewell was themed RETRO or TRADITIONAL. Most of the people opted to wear traditional. I chose to wear something that was meeting both the themes and went for a semi sequence gown. It was the perfect pick for the evening as it was flowy and comfortable . We danced the night away and clicked a zillion photos. 
I obviously didn’t manage to get any good single photos :p

Here is what I wore :






For more insights of the farewell check out the ‘highlights’ on my instagram. @kyriasabah. 

Engineering Farewell : 

There was no particular  theme for this day. However I had made my mind to wear a summer dress . I had made my first purchase from Romwe and I was pretty impressed with the turnover. This prettty pink floral dress was so light and breezy. It was effortless to carry it. The big floral prints is what caught my eye . I paired this summer dress with bright pink studded flats and dainty jewelry. 

Summer dress : Romwefashion
Studded flats : Valentino
Bracelet : pink lemon Bangalore 
Hijab : faysh hijab 











Until next time

Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)   






You May Also Like

2 comments