Get To Know Me Better Tag | Read More

by - August 29, 2018





Hellloooooo  Kyfam


So long!

So, I am back after the massive break I took. Honestly it is so refreshing and unwinding. While on the break I had put up a insta story letting you guys know that I was going to do an Q&A. If I sat down to answer each one of them it would be a super long post. So, here are few of the most asked questions.

Leggo...

1.      Which  phone photo editor to do use ?
              I use VSCO and light room mostly. However I’ve recently learned to use the                                      basic I phone editor and it works pretty damn well.  

2.     Which foundation do you use?
             On a regular basis I use the Lakme CC crème. If I have to use a foundation I                                         use the MAC studio finish.

3.     Pineapple on Pizza v/s Avacado on pizza?
             Pineapple.

4.     What is your biggest strength?
              I think it is the fact that I can let go of things and move on easily. I can’t carr                                        excess baggage.

5.     How do you manage to be so cheerful and positive all the time?
             It is just my way of being I guess. I try to see the good in everything or just let                                   it be. I avoid indulging in unwanted drama ( I try :P).

6.     Science or commerce student?
             Science.

7.     Hometown?
             Born in Kuwait, from Andhra Pradesh.

8.     Planning a bloggers meet anytime soon?
             I really really want to. If I do visit BLR anytime soon I will host one for sure.

9.     Any plans to come back to Bangalore?
             BLR has my heart. I will visit again for sure. Only I have no clue when that is                                      going to be.

10. What is your biggest fear?
             Cats, in a 500m radius.
              Living a monotonous life is another fear of mine. I just can’t do the                                                      same things every day. I have to mix things up.

11.   Are you married?
             YESJ . Recently got hitched.

12. What apps do you use for Insta stories?
              I use over and phonto for fonts. However I will do a detailed post on this                                               soon InshaAllah.

There you go folks! The most random Q&A ever . I enjoyed writing after long. I have a bunch of ideas in the little head of mine. Stay tuned for more content.

Until next time

Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)




You May Also Like

0 comments