Grey is the new black | Read More

by - February 24, 2019




Hey Hey !

It feels like a decade since I’ve put up a blogpost. All this while I’ve been uploading super fun IGTV videos check them out here.

So for the past few months I’ve tried to eliminate black from my life and adopt a new neutral/basic shade for my outfits.  It’s more heat -friendly than black to start with.

Grey

Grey matches with most colors-be it another neutral like navy or a fashion savvy bright color. It doesn’t stand out as much as black hence giving you a softer and more elegant look. Here are a few pictures when I paired grey with my favourite outfits.

Pastel Affair

You guys know I love pastel shades. And what does them more justice than this muted grey that seals the deal perfectly. Pair it with a matching hijab/purse to complete the look.






Pop of GREY

If I would wear a black pant with this outfit. It would look fine but, look how much more alive does the grey make it look !!



Didn't click good photos this day. Hence the mirror selfies.



Minty.

Loved this minty cold shoulder number. I was so perplexed on how to pair it, and grey just saved the day here.






Monochrome


With such a happening print like gingham a paled out grey balances the look flawlessly.






 When in doubt .


I dread wearing white hijabs and try to avoid them as much as I can . This grey hijab from @faysh_hijab is the perfect fix.





Until next time


Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)






You May Also Like

2 comments