JollyChic + Miniso HAUL | Read More

by - July 21, 2019





Hi There!
How are you doing? Well I am in a chirpy mode as I received my Jollychic order this weekend BONUS I shopped at Miniso as well. Woop Woop.
For Kuwait residents Jollychic is an online shopping app with great stuff. So, I placed an order with home décor and random home stuff. Let’s get into the haul now
      1.      Toothpaste dispenser: I mean I’ll not even try to explain what this is :P Have a look. 




 Price: 1.66 KWD
Installation: EASY
Usefulness: 5/5

2. Digital alarm clock: Got this one purely for the message board. CUTE.


 Price: 2.26 KWD
Installation: EASY
Usefulness: 3 (Regular white board maker is tough to erase on the message board)

3. Adjustable bed sheet clips: There is nothing more annoying than ill fitted sheets to me. I hate it when sheets keep shifting and form creases. These clips are so useful in this case. They hold and secure your fitted sheet/bed sheet.



Price: 1.88 KWD (4 pcs) 
Installation: You’ll need help to install.
Usefulness: 5/5     

4. Bed linen set: Got this one for EID was quite skeptical about the size and all. But the bed sheet was exact to size. However, the duvet cover is smaller than regular size.




Price : 6.500 KWD 
Value for money: Unhappy with the duvet cover size. But love the print and cloth!

5. Jewellery Box: I use to string in all my rings in a ribbon to keep them in place. However, this way I had to pull out all the rings in order to get one. Too much work! This product is a gem for storing and all my accessories are now laid out and easy to manage.



          

 Price: 1.5 KWD     
 Usefulness: 5/5



Jollychic is a great place to shop from. While at it definitely check the reviews before placing the order. You should expect a 9-14 days’ time to receive your order. 

MINISO HAUL 

6. Sticky Notes: I needed these for my office, Also look how cute!!! Got a bunch of stuff to use at work. Keep scrolling for more.




                                                           Price: 0.400 KWD each

7. Notebook: A set of three handy sized notebooks. I love to always have one by my side while working.



Price : 0.750 KWD

8. Weekly planner: Got this for my husband to keep at his work desk.



Price: 0.400 KWD

9. Water Bottle : To keep myself hydrated while at work. Picked this one because of the grip at the bottom. 



Price: 1.250 KWD.


Until next time


Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)




You May Also Like

0 comments