Formally Casual #OOTD

by - January 17, 2017



Hello ! Hello !

I am posting a fashion blog after quite a while , the last was on back in November I guess . Anyways this was very spontaneous . I was heading out for a quick bite and decided to blog on the look . It was simple evening out so , I opted for a  casual with a tinge of formal  look . 

I did not put much thought into the outfit , just paired up the basics with a blazer . Monochrome never goes wrong , so I chose to wear a plain white tunic and paired it with black pants . Topped the outfit with my navy blue blazer to add a little color . For accessories I wore a ivory clutch , watch and boots .  

The outfit details are listed below the images .





White tunic ( Max ) , Black Pants ( Riva Kuwait ) 


Navy Blue Blazer (Zara Women ) 


Boots ( Payless )


Watch ( Alba ) , Ivory clutch ( Accessorize ) 

 P.S :  Follow my Instagram handle for the blog , it's linked in the footer :*

Until next time 

Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !





You May Also Like

0 comments