Me Time

by - January 08, 2017



As long as we all love to be around a chirpy group of people all the time, the key is to recognize our need for constant external validation and squash it like a bug. It is very much essential to have some alone time. Now, there is a huge difference between being alone and being lonely. However, I do not intend to tell you to pull yourself away from everyone, just take some time to rejuvenate yourself. I call it ‘Me time’ (yeah, okay: P)
Here is what I do in my ‘Me time’. These are also great ideas for the time you have nothing to do, and have spare time up your sleeve.

1.      Shower: Stating the obvious? Well, I think it’s the best time of the day to relax and believe it or not the greatest ideas do come while you are there XP.

2.     Read a book/article: when I have time to spare , my go to thing is to browse through blogs or read a novel . This not only enriches your vocabulary but also gives you a nice niche of phrases.

3.     Try some DIY: Redecorate your room, add little elements to personalize your space, craft, there are in numerous ideas based on the mood you are in.

4.     Rediscover your hobbies: With the busy schedule we run in, we leave behind our hobbies. Bring them out and re discover them. These always get you into a happy mood.

5.     Discover your style: I love doing this, get your clothes out and mix match to create new looks from the existing outfits. Try new styles and color combinations. While doing so you can also organize your wardrobe.

6.     Try a new makeup look: Girls, we all know there is one look that we admire but just don’t get it right. Take this time and perfect it. You can try different eyeliner styles, lip shades etc.

7.     Get cooking: I love baking, but it’s also a long tedious process. Instead in my spare time when my baking instincts kick in. I layer pound cakes and cream to make trifles or any minute snacks.

8.    Window shopping: Nothing cheers girls better than shopping, go view a few stores and get ideas to dress and layer.

9.     Go for a walk: Enjoy the fresh air and environment. This is really a boost.


Until next time 

Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !



                                

You May Also Like

0 comments