Buy Or Bye - H&M Beauty

by - February 15, 2017



Hello Lovelies : )
I thought of having a segment for reviews and hence named it ‘Buy or Bye” . Let me know if you want me to do more reviews under this segment . Getting to today’s review.



H&M has always been my favorite department store to shop at and their beauty range debuted last year  .Ever since I have been wanting to test them out . This Feb I finally got my hands on them .
  It has a bevy of products from nail polishes , hair styling products , skincare to makeup .  Being me I obviously lent towards the makeup section , they have a ridiculous amount of makeup , in every color under the sun  !        However I restricted myself to buying only a few of them  as I prefer buying products from places they are best known for.  Keep reading to know my views on their beauty line .


1.      Eye Shadow Palette : I was instantly drawn towards the metallic eye shadow palette , because of its colors . It comes in a sturdy plastic container , has no mirror or brush .




However the small size makes it incredibly travel friendly  . They have no eye shadow names in this palette so let’s go from left to right .



A lovely champagne colour which can be a great brow bone highlighter , a subtle gold shade that would lovely on its own , a shimmery brown works great as a transition color , a slight greyish silver which would look great when paired  with the last metallic blue shade .
All these shades compliment the Indian skin tone very well . However they don’t last long if you don’t use a primer . But, if you don’t mind doing so there shouldn’t be anything stopping you from getting these .They come at an affordable price too !
Rating : 4/5

Buy Or Bye : BUY .



2.      Jumbo Eye Pencil :  I always wanted to try eye crayons but all the drugstore store ones were too pricey for an experiment . So , this was my chance I picked up the honey bronze shade and I am in love with the versatility of this one . It comes in a very generous amount and a reasonable rate . 

I use it as a cream base , an eyeliner ( using an angle brush) and my favourite one is using this on the outer ends of my eyelids and blending it inwards . Doing so lightens up your eyes and you will just have to top it up with mascara and you are good to go .  I wear this eye pencil to college almost every day and will continue to do sounless I get anything better !
Rating : 5/5
Buy Or  Bye : BUY  .



3.      Gel Liner : This was also an experiment product . I have been using liquid liners and wanted to give gel a go . The packaging is a sheer pot and a black lid . The quantity is generous . The liner doesn’t glide on that smoothly and doesn’t stay put for long also . Max wear time is about an hour .
Rating : 2/5.
Buy Or Bye : Bye .




4.      Bronzing Powder : Comes in a sturdy plastic bronze gold container with a sheer lid . However I am not a fan of this product . It needs to be reapplied two to three times to give an effect and rubs off easily . I just used it once and kept it in the shelves ever since . However some of my friends liked the light bronzing effect it gave , maybe I was looking for something more dramatic .  If you wish to get a natural sun kissed look do pt for this bronzer
Rating : 3/5.
Buy Or Bye : Bye .




5.      Pen Eyeliner : I have tried so many pen eyeliners but always cringed about the grip not being fine or the felt tip to be too poky . This one hands down is one of the best ! The tip is the right amount of firm and flowy (gets the wing on point) .
Rating : 4/5

Buy Or Bye : Buy .

Hope this was helpful ! 

Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !



You May Also Like

1 comments