The Body Shop Haul

by - February 01, 2017







The Body Shop has always been one of my favorite places to shop for skincare products at. This time I went a little overboard with it but, I am glad I got some new products and am totally in love with them. 





1.      Strawberry / Cocoa Body Butter :  What’s better than smelling like a fresh strawberry ? This strawberry body butter is an absolute favorite . It really leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh . I put it right after a warm shower and it keeps me smelling pleasant all day long  .
     P.S : For detail pros and cons of body butter check out my post :click here 




2.      Body Puree/Whip : I got this in mango , shea and strawberry . The body whip is infused with          the extracts of the fruit and has the perfect consistency . Not too runny , not too thick . It glides on the skin effortlessly and a tiny drop will smear a long area . I love the fact that it is so light textured and highly moisturising . It is an ideal lotion for body care all year long .  




3.      Frosted Berry Shower Gel :  Ever since I’ve sniffed this range in TBS I was totally hung over . It was available in the X-mas range along with  fragrances . This shower gel is such a beauty . It’s easy to lather and leaves your skin smelling and feeling great . 





4.      Pomegranate Softening Facial Wash : Pomegranate being a great antioxidant , I opted for this face wash . Its a good cleanser and all that but , I wasn’t very impressed with it . It was just like any other drug store face wash and for me personally didn’t live up to it’s cost .










5.      Vitamin E moisturizing cream : Talk about a miracle product ! It legit leaves your skin soft and moisturized for a whole day .  I have been a fan ever since I started using it . 





6.      Born lippy : A small pot to soft , moisturized , flavored lips . I love the tint and the smear it gives . Helps in softening and healing cracked lips .




7.      Rainforest Moisturising Shampoo : Current favorite shampoo , great for hair fall and hair volume issues as it is a completely sulphate free product  . Leaves the hair shiny and doesn’t weigh them down . Great when used with conditioner .



8.      Anti bacterial Hand Gel : These work just like any other sanitisers .I picked them up just because they were on sale and smelt great .


FAVORITES : Body butter , shower gel , vitamin e moisturizer , shampoo . 

Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !



You May Also Like

0 comments