What's In My Travel Makeup Bag ?

by - February 08, 2017


Every six months I travel back to Kuwait : ) to visit my parents. This time I decided on sharing my travel essentials with you guys. This post is dedicated to the makeup essentials.

 My travel makeup bag is very streamlined, compromising of just basics. These are my absolute essentials and I manage to get pretty much any look I want with these. Just a tinge of sparkle and shine is needed to glam it up. Keep reading to know my favorites .





The bag : I got this soft jean printed compact makeup bag complimentary with a mascara from Isa Dora . It’s spacious enough to hold all my products and has tiny pockets inside too . 



1.      Cake Powder : Maybelline’s “Clear glow all in one shine free cake powder” is my go to for a smooth looking even toned  face . This comes with an applicator sponge and is so easy to glide on . It lasts quite long and gives a fresh look  . The one I use is in the shade 04 SAND BEIGE . 




2.      Eye Pencil : Urban Decay’s “24/7 Glide on pencil” . These are so smooth and just as the name suggests they glide on like butter :P . Long lasting and absolutely smudge proof . I have these in the shades Muse (Brown) and Perversion( Black) . I generally use perversion to tight line and muse to line the outer corners of my lower water line . This helps enhance my eyes and give a fuller lash line look .




1.      To go palette : Sephora’s  “Mini to go palette” is a boon and so travel friendly. It has two neutral ( white , brown) and two intense ( black , grey ) eye shadows , a pink and  a red tinted lip gloss and a peachy blush . The eye shades are so well pigmented and diverse , the black and grey when used with a wet brush work as eyeliners . The brown can also be used to fill in your brows . The white shade works great as a highlighter .  The lip glosses are tinted lightly and I personally love the red one , you can tell by the image :P  and the blush is the perfect color for a summer day look . 



4.      Mascara : Isa Dora’s “Lash flash mascara” in 01 Black . Which eye look is complete without a layer of mascara . I am in love with this product , the wand applies the product evenly and doesn’t clump on the lashes . I generally apply two coats one with the product and one after wiping the wand clean to give length . 




5.      Lip Gloss : Victoria Secret’s “Beauty Rush flavoured gloss” is a very lightly tinted , berry flavoured gloss . It stays on for good two hours  (provided you are not eating ) . 



6.      Lipstick : Revlon’s “Matte Balm” in the shade Sultry . This is my favourite lip shade ,it gives the my lips but better effect. I swipe this on whenever I step out for an occasion . 





7.      Brushes : A always carry a blending brush , a blush brush and an angle brush . These three brushes work likes magic  wands  . My brushes are from Claire’s , I got them long time ago when I was new to makeup and have to stuck to them ever since .  The blending brush also has an angle brush at its end , I use this to define my crease and blend in dark shades . I use the angle bush to create an eyeliner effect using eye shadows . The blush brush for the blush of course .


Let me know which of these you would like to add to  your makeup bag , in the comments below:)

Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !





You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    cosmetics recalls and alerts
    product safety alerts

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for shearing this information it help me a lot to pack my things.
    long stay parking Stansted

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blogs
    great information
    VLCC Institute Makeup Courses gives you the platform to become a Professional Makeup Artist by learning from the best in the Beauty Industry.

    ReplyDelete