DIY Upcycled Side Table Decor .

by - April 09, 2017




HEY Kyfam !

Today I’ll be  showing you how to refresh your side table decor without going out and buying a bunch of stuff because all things in today’s post need upcycled material  .

LEGGO


You’ll need : 


Here I am upcylcing a shirt cardboard and a box that came with a cream I ordered. I am sure you’ll find something alike lying around at home . Getting into the first DIY.




     1.      Pin Up / Notice Board :

Take  a cardboard which comes along with a shirt when you purchase it , if it isn’t sturdy enough layer multiple of them together .

Cover it with craft paper of choice .



I love details so I added a twine border with the help of a glue gun  to match the other table decor and added a little bow on top . 




     2.      Essentials Holder : This is my favorite upcycled item so far as it keeps all my essentials stored in a place and easily accessible .I keep my go to things in this holder and it saves me so much time . 




Take the box and cover the bottom half of it up in glue , now wrap the twine around it to cover it completely .
Glue down the flaps ( you can fold them in or cut if you prefer to do so ) . 





 I painted the flaps with chalk paint , this paint allows you to write on it and is easily erasable . You can decorate the holder with embellishments.







This is the unpainted side , I think it looks pretty this way too .









And VOILA you have got yourself a lovely looking and accessible side table decor. I spend most of my time beside this table so , this DIY helped me a lot . I got to put all my reminders on the pin up board and all my essentials in the holder .













Hit on the follow button to get notified every time I post and leave a comment below if you  loved this upcylced DIY . 


P.S : All my art supplies are from  the ITSY BITSY store . 


Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !








You May Also Like

0 comments