Q&A | First

by - April 16, 2017




I recently uploaded a picture on my instagram and told you guys to ask me some questions be personal , blog related , lifestyle or anything you’d want to know . Honestly this being my first Q&A I didn’t expect to get any questions :P But , I am so glad with the few I received :)  .LEGGO !


Q. What inspired you to start blogging ?

A: I love sharing my experiences with the everyone and blogging is a melting pot of my other interests like photography , DIY , travelling and reading . It keeps me busy (which I love) and whilst that I get to explore new ways of being creative and have fun .


Q. How do you find all these amazing topics to write  ?

A : (firstly thank you so much ) I am honestly inspired by everyday life , that’s why my blog is so versatile in topics . Everything I share is just like my real life . Share things I do every day I just might take a pretty picture of it but it’s still my real life and I love sharing it with other people and I hope it inspires them to follow their dreams, travel , try a new food , buy a new product or try a new style .
Other than that I get suggestions from my lovely viewers sometimes , browse through latest trends or keep a poll on my blog if I am confused on what to post .


Q. What do you consider as your weakness ?

A : This I don’t consider as a weakness anymore as I am effectively working on it . Anyway what was a major weakness of mine was taking all tasks to myself. As in if something was assigned to me and I wasn’t able to go past a certain stage I would never ask for help from anyone. This led to me getting fussy and stressed. This habit obviously gobbled up most of my time and energy and for nothing. Ever since I realized that it didn’t harm in asking for help and doing so was not a sign of weakness I have been more successful in my tasks and merrier.


Q: Who is your favorite cousin ?


A: This was asked by a cousin of mine :P . Anyway answering this, the ones I grew up with and shared my moody teenage with Samrah and Sana ( lifelines :*)

Q:How do you edit your blog images ?

A: Initially I used ‘picsart’ to edit my pictures and as gradually shifted on to ‘photoshopCS6’. For my title images I leave a negative space while shooting and place my title in there . For a detailed info I just might post about it sometime : )


Q: Why “Kyriasabah”?

A: My very first post was all about this .Answering to the question I followed few youtubers who had a MR. or a MISS prefixed to their channel’s names and I loved the concept and wanted something alike but , went for another language . KYRIA in Greek means “miss” and SABAH being my surname . Hence KYRIASABAH .


I loved answering to these and I am so glad you guys asked : )

Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  



You May Also Like

0 comments