Healthier Heart

by - April 05, 2017


Hello Kyfam !

There is always so much to do work , life , family , friends. Moreover with someone like me , the more I do the bigger I dream and with this new passion of mine I keep thinking profoundly .
But lately I’ve decided to just take a step back and breathe! Here are a few things I’ve started inculcating in my daily routine to have a healthier, lighter heart.

     ·        Recreate your favorite food recipes into a healthy variation :

How often mindlessly do you skip your lunch because you are too occupied with work? To compensate you nibble on a few tid bits and pat yourself back to work. In this era of hustle and hush we forget to keep our hearts healthy. Incorporate nutritious goods into your daily meal or make healthier snacks to nibble on.

For some great recipes visit the instagram handle @eat.with.munazza .


     ·        Watch humor instead of daily soaps :


     When you sit down to watch T.V switch on to something that will lower your stress level than increase it :P . Watching stand-ups and a few comedy shows gives great relief .


     ·        Step Out :


     Make some time before dusk and stroll in a lush green place or any place that seems to calm your mind . This gives you time to rewind your day and have some fresh new positive thoughts . Few a times I don’t get the time to stroll instead I just sit  out and watch the kids play in the streets , this refreshes my mind and puts a smile on my face.


     ·        15 min rule :


Every time I sit down to write a blog , type or edit I tend to get engrossed in it completely . But, now I make sure I take a break every 15 minutes , this not only avoids strain but also gives me a window  to think differently . You might as well come up with better ideas .



 Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)  !




You May Also Like

0 comments